Effortlessly elegant & subtly luxe, our Modern Stemmed Wall Sconce proves the classic Mies van der Rohe axiom "less is more". Glass bell shade torch silhouette paired with unexpected cord detail and square backplate yield a classic design at home in any room from bath to bedroom to foyer. Available in your choice of Polished Nickel (shown) or Raw Brass, Vintage Brass or Ebonized Brass hand finished patinas. Designed & produced as part of our Flea Market Rx for Becker Studios Collection.
- • 27" High x x 5" Wide x 5" Deep (with shade)
• Shade: 5" High X 4 1/4" Diameter
• Backplate: 5" Square
• Solid brass lamp pipe, fittings & backplate
• Handblown glass straight sided bell shade
• Standard candelabra base (E12) lamp socket
• 110-250 Volts - 60 Watt max bulb (not included)
• Shown with 15 Watt vintage style teardrop bulb
• Polished Nickel plated or hand finished patinas
• Hand waxed or clear coat protective finish (on patinas only)
• All UL Listed components
• Backplate mounting bracket included
• Handcrafted in Santa Barbara, CA by Hilary Nagler
*** UL Listed Fixtures Available Upon Request ***
- Hardwire installation by licensed electrician recommended. Backplate mounting bracket included (will fit all standard electrical boxes).
- Customizations (additonal charges may apply):
• No exposed cord detail
• Handblown sandblasted glass bell shade
• Handblown opal glass bell shade
• 5" Diameter clear glass ball shade
• Round backplate (4 3/4" Dia)
Cord Options: Brown, colored or patterned vintage style cloth covered round cord (shown in black) or black, brown, colored or patterned vintage style cloth covered twisted cord
Please email us with your custom request for pricing and delivery estimate - we are always happy to help!
- All our products are custom made upon order. Please allow 2-3 weeks from time of order to shipping. Items ship via USPS Priority Mail or Fed Ex Ground with tracking, dependent on size & weight of order. Once your item ships, your order will be updated and you will receive a shipment notification email with your tracking number.