Obtaining the 1st patent for an articulating lamp in 1883, Dr. Otis C. White is the true father of the modern adjustable light fixture. Inspired by his iconic late 1900's/early 20th century designs, our Otis Table Lamp combines industrial age ingenuity & functionality with our more elegant modern approach to detailing - hand finished metals and marble.
- • Upright dimensions: 24"- 28" High x 12" Deep
• Angled dimensions: 22"- 26" High x 22" maximum footprint
• Solid steel or brass lamp pipe & brass fittings
• Solid brass 360 degree rotating clutch swivel (on stem)
• Brass articulating butterfly swivel (on socket)
• Brass standard medium base (E26) socket w/ switch
• Adjustable angle solid brass or steel parabolic factory shade
• 110-250 Volts - 60 Watt max bulb (not included)
• 8ft vintage style cloth covered twisted cord
• 7" Diameter black honed marble base
• Hand finished patinas or Polished Nickel plated
• Satin lacquer protective finish
• All UL Listed components
• Handcrafted in Santa Barbara, CA by Hilary Nagler
*** UL Listed Fixtures Available Upon Request ***
- Our standard twisted cord configurations can be easily customized (additional charges may apply): Select from brown, black, colored or patterned vintage style cloth covered twisted cord. Please email us with your custom request for pricing and delivery estimate - we are always happy to help!
- All our products are custom made upon order. Please allow 2-3 weeks from time of order to shipping. Items ship via USPS Priority Mail or Fed Ex Ground with tracking, dependent on size & weight of order. Once your item ships, your order will be updated and you will receive a shipment notification email with your tracking number.