Inspired by the classic French mid century designs of Serge Mouille & Jean Prouve, with a nod to early 20th century industrial functionality, the Swing Arm Counterbalance Wall Sconce strikes a perfect chord between utility and beauty. Available in 4 hand finished patinas for both hardwire or plug-in installation. Plug-in version features your choice of black or brown vintage style twisted cord. Designed & produced as part of our Flea Market Rx for Becker Studios Collection.
- • 30" Deep x 6 1/2" Wide x 7 1/4” High
• Backplate: 4 3/4" Diameter
• Solid brass lamp pipe, fittings & backplate
• Solid brass articulating 360 degree swivel (on socket)
• 270 Degree swing arm w/ solid brass counterbalance
• Angle adjustable solid brass parabolic factory shade
• Solid brass standard medium base (E26) socket w/ switch
• 8ft vintage style twisted cord ("plug-in" version)
• Vintage style Bakelite plug ("plug-in" version)
• 110-250 Volts - 60 Watt max bulb (not included)
• Hand finished patinas
• Hand waxed or clear coat protective finish
• All UL Listed components
• Backplate mounting bracket included
• Handcrafted in Santa Barbara, CA by Hilary Nagler
*** UL Listed Fixtures Available Upon Request ***
- Hardwire installation by licensed electrician recommended. Backplate mounting bracket included (will fit all standard electrical boxes).
- All our products are custom made upon order. Please allow 2-3 weeks from time of order to shipping. Items ship via USPS Priority Mail or Fed Ex Ground with tracking, dependent on size & weight of order. Once your item ships, your order will be updated and you will receive a shipment notification email with your tracking number.