Our Ceiling Canopy Kits include everything you need for hardwiring pendant lights or chandeliers to your ceiling electrical box. Perfect for converting plug in fixtures to hardwire, matching that great vintage find, or simply replacing an existing canopy to better suit your decor.
Hand spun weighty solid brass or steel is available in 5", 6", 8" or 10" diameters, in a wide range of hand finished patinas, plated and powder coated finishes, with either hook or coupling (strain relief) attachment. Not sure which you need? See our helpful guide in each product description to make the best selection for your specific project.
- • Hand spun solid brass or steel canopy
• 5", 6", 8" or 10" Diameter x 1" High
• Solid brass hook or coupling "strain relief"
• Patinated, plated and powder coated finishes
• All mounting hardware included
• Satin lacquer protective finish
• Handcrafted in Santa Barbara, CA by artisan Hilary Nagler
Maker's Tip: 5" Diameter canopy is standard and fits most electrical boxes & applications, 6" hides the sins of sloppy electricians & painters, 8" is ideal for most ceiling can light conversions, and 10" is high impact!
Use with chained pendant/chandelier & any style cord
Coupling "Strain Relief" Attachment
Use with corded pendant/chandelier & any style cord
Still not sure which to choose? Email us - we are always happy to help!
- All our products are custom made upon order. Please allow 1-2 weeks from time of order to shipping. Items ship via USPS First Class or Priority Mail with tracking. Once your item ships, your order will be updated and you will receive a shipment notification email with your tracking number.